EKC Dover College’s Careers and Progression Officer can offer free and impartial support to help you explore your next steps.
Our Careers and Progression Officer can provide a range of free, fair and confidential services for students, staff and the public. She is here to help you make choices which are right for you:
Our services include:
- Tailored course advice and guidance
- Careers advice and planning
- ESOL support
- Individual progression support up to Level 1
- University advice and UCAS application support
- CV writing and interview techniques
- Job search and application support
Our Careers and Progression Officer is based within our Student Zone, behind Reception. This is open:
- Mon 8.30am–5pm
- Tue 8.30m–5pm
- Wed 8.30am–5pm
- Thu 8.30am–5pm
- Fri 8.30am–4.30pm
Please contact us for out of term opening hours.
We are currently offering guidance sessions for students where you can book an appointment to speak to an advisor about a range of topics including career progression, funding advice, course guidance and support services. Speak to Katie in College to find out more.
You can contact us:
- via email email@example.com