Gain a basic understanding of 3D Modelling and Printing, using CAD. Make yourself more desirable to employers by understanding how it is used within the industry.
3D Modelling and Printing
The course offers a basic working knowledge of 3D printing software.
During the course, you will cover:
- IT and CAD hardware and operating systems
- Basic file management techniques
- Maintaining health and safety requirements
- Identifying key components of the software
- Viewing and drawing commands
- Setting up the drawing space
- How to co-ordinate the system to aid accurate drawing
- Hatch, text and simple dimensioning routines
- Basic editing commands
- Producing simple hard copies
All training and assessment is carried out by automotive industry trained and certified practitioners.